Perpetual Motion Machine has already been anticipated and perfected by United States Patents.
Read Gregory GOrDon’s published 2015 perfected Perpetual Motion Machine patent application.
Unfortunely, for Gregory, the patent office determined that his perfected version was actually anticipated by a man named Scieri in 1984 because it contained all of the same parts claims that Gregory made in his self prosecuted patent application. That is true even though the Scieri patent did not mention or even attempt to produce energy perpetually.
Below you will find the text and image from my now abandoned 2018 improvements to the previous United States Patent and Trademark Office patent application. Please read it to see what might have needed to have been done to overcome the patent examiner’s basic objections to perpetual motion at large and if you want to help out purchase a souvenir copy.
For updated information on the Perpetual Motion Miracle Machine as it now stands Please click on the following link to my GO Fund Me Campaign which contains new pictures of the larger prototype and all the latest math needed to produce a machine capable of producing anywhere from one kilowatt to two hundred kilowatts of continuous electricity.
The Water Engine
Pull to Start Double Vortex.Energy Flywheel Generator
Patent Pending USPTO #62/629,606
“In David Mamet’s play The Water Engine, an inventor finds the Holy Grail when he creates an engine that can run on water. Soon, however an unethical patent attorney tries to get the rights, arguing that the inventor’s employer owns the invention. The battle becomes heated and the inventor is killed – but not before destroying his invention and hiding the documents showing how he made it.” (Richard Stim & David Pressman: Patent Pending in 24 Hours).
I, Gregory Stuart GOrDon, have created a machine which I, like Mamet did in his play, have named: The Water Engine. The machine can, among other things, produce electricity simply by adding water to it and “pulling a cord” to start a positive net energy increasing reaction within the machine. The water is not burned as expendable fuel to be consumed in keeping the reaction going as is the case in a hydrogen powered engine but rather as an integral part of the machine to provide a medium to create a sustainable water vortex which is tapped by the design of the machine to produce energy.
In order to fully understand the market potential of The Water Engine I have chosen to answer several of the more than 50 Tests of Invention Marketability as taken from the book Patent-it-Yourself by David Pressman and Thomas J Toytschaevers.
1. Cost – The cost of the preferred embodiment of The Water Engine, a water tank heater sized version is much less than comparable Photovoltaic Solar Panels and Wind Turbine Power Installations of similar electric output. For example the cheapest five kilowatt Solar Panel System selling on Amazon at the time of this writing cost $11,995 and at maximum will produce a total of no more than 8,000 kilowatt hours per year in Florida. A five kilowatt Water Engine will produce 8,680 kilowatt hours per kilowatt each year if run full time. That is more than five times the amount the Solar Panels. Plus, as an early estimate The Water Engine should cost around half the price.
2. Installation – Installation is much simpler than both solar and wind. A water heater sized Water Engine is designed to be indoors and attach to the local Electricity Grid. This is to take advantage of the Net metering Laws now available in 43 States and the District of Columbia here in The United States. Net Metering Laws may now or soon be available also in other countries. The net metering laws allow utility customers to sell electricity produced by “green” or “sustainable” sources back to the utility company at the retail price up to the amount consumed each year at retail rate and all electricity above the amount consumed to be sold at the wholesale or “cost avoided” rate. What this means in terms of dollars and cents is that at a wholesale rate of $0.05 per kilowatt hour, a five kilowatt solar energy system is worth about $400 to $800 a year with government and utility company incentives added to the income. A five kilowatt water engine would be worth $2,000 to $4,000 a year given the same incentives. Thereby producing a payback rate of less than two years on The Water Engine.
3. Ease of mass production – There are no new materials needed to be made. Most parts can be molded and cast out of plastic or similar materials and although custom made motor / generators that convert machine produced energy into electricity may be both feasible and desirable at some point in time, there are many existing motor / generators that can be purchased off-the-shelf right now to minimize early mass production costs.
4. Easy-to-make Prototype – The custom made parts of the machine are easily crafted which will allow for a low cost easy to make prototype that will assist in demonstrating the viability of the machine and will help in the process of raising funds by attracting investors and help in obtaining licensees in the early stages of marketing the device.
5. High sales potential – The number of people to whom the device can be marketed is very large due to the universality of the most useful end product; electricity. Other known by products of The Water Engine are heat and torque. Both of these other end products can also be harnessed easily using current technology. By adding more than two vortex portions of the machine dedicated to producing optional work of the machine we can actually increase the overall power output of electricity, torque, heat or other useful work all at the same time using only one water return pump powering vortex which is a mandatory part of the machine from which the term “Double Vortex” is derived in the subtitle of the device that describes its makeup and operation.
6. Commodity Value – Due to the existence of current net metering laws and the assurance of payment by law for the most valuable end product; electricity, The Water Engine is a asset whose given value can be predetermined by very simple calculations. Therefore financing for end consumers who adopt the product early should be readily available through mortgage companies and / or licensees as they are certain of a built-in source of repayment.
7. Franchise Ready – While the manufacture of the machine may be best handled by one or a few licensees it is easy to envision distribution and servicing through a world-wide franchise operation that would allow for rapid broadly distributed investment and growth opportunity. Using the franchise model consumers could pay a percentage of their monthly income to a franchisee who would take care of installation and servicing needs for their Water Engine or Engines.
The development of The Water Engine came from my earlier studies on the use of flywheel generators in conjunction with methane gas powered turbines to generate cheap natural electricity. The nature of flywheels is such that they can store enormous amounts of energy for a long time by spinning on extremely low friction bearings. The stored energy can later be recaptured with very little energy loss and run through generators to convert the stored mechanical energy into electricity. The beauty of the flywheel is that if a source of energy is applied to spinning the flywheel the rate of speed will continually accelerate.
My desire to develop a cheap source of electricity eventually turned to the building of an electricity producing computer keyboard that would work by having the key strokes converted into circular motion via spring ratchet system and tying that circular motion into a flywheel generation system. In developing the computer keyboard electricity generation system I began to envision a different energy transfer device which consisted of a wind driven vortex. As I was at the time living in New York City I went to the Ripley’s Believe it or Not Museum and spent hours studying the motion of the huge Water Vortex in the lobby.
After studying the Ripley’s Vortex I became convinced that I could, with a bit of effort, design a perpetual motion machine that relied on the movements found within the development and sustenance of a water vortex. The Water Engine is my second attempt at gaining a patent on a vortex reaction based perpetual motion machine. While the first attempt was abandoned at the prosecution stage due to a lack of funding on my part to pay for a proper prosecution of the patent, with this attempt I have addressed to the best of my ability all of the patent examiner’s objections and my own doubts with design improvements the most basic of which is the addition of a secondary vortex or even several vortices.
The purpose of the secondary vortex is just to power a mechanical return water pump to circulate the water in the machine from the bottom of its gravity powered cycle back to the top of that same gravity cycle. One way of looking at the machine is as an Anti-Gravity machine simulating natures own water lifting rain cycle. Similarly, one way to look at the vortex through which the water is run is as a waterfall. That brings up the metaphor of The Water Engine being a mechanical cloud that lifts water into the air only to have it rain down from on high creating the aforementioned waterfall potential. We all know how easy it is to get electricity from a waterfall.
Controlling Laws of Physics
In my first attempt at building a vortex or Coriolis Force Reactor the function of the water lifting device was performed by a grid powered electric pump. According to the patent examiner for the first submission the losses inherent in transforming the power from electrical to mechanical energy and back to electrical energy would create a machine that would violate one or more of the laws of thermodynamics. That along without my capability at the time of building a prototype and my own doubts about the results of the energy conversion math forced me to give up on the patent prosecution.
As far as the examiner’s other contention that the laws of thermodynamics would prevent any attempt at all of building a perpetual motion machine I assert that this contention is invalid on the face of it. As the very name of the thermodynamic laws decree those laws deal with heat gain and heat loss. Hence we have the term thermo for the naming of the laws.
In reality the law that controls the conversion of mass into energy is the “speed” at which the mass is traveling. This is summed up by the famous equation E=MC Squared. The total amount of energy that derived from an object “E” is equal to the mass “M” of the object times the speed of light “C” if that speed is squared. While the total amount of energy that can be obtained from an object is equal to its mass times the speed of light squared. (The speed of light supposedly being as fast as an object can travel). Any increase in speed of an object will increase the amount of energy that can be derived from it.
An example of the phenomenon is this: If one were to get struck by an automobile travelling at one quarter of a mile an hour the amount of energy at the impact would be significantly less than were one to be struck by an automobile traveling at one hundred miles an hour. Another example of this would be the damage done by a bullet if dropped to the ground by hand versus the amount of damage when done when shot out of a gun.
How it works
The water engine works by greatly increasing the speed of a liquid from its entrance into a specially designed vortex chamber until its exit from the chamber after the total speed of the mass of the water ejected from the chamber is converted into energy by passing the liquid through the vanes of a flywheel turbine. This puts into play the basic nature of another of the laws of motion as relates to both the flywheel and the flow of water through the machine. “A body in motion tends to stay in motion.” It also leads to the possibility of harnessing very small and lightweight, high speed, low torque, low cost, permanent magnet generators.
The relatively large mass of liquid (12) in the circular top vortex chamber (10) and secondary vortex chamber (s) (26) start to move as the water plugs are pulled and the water is released through the now unstopped holes at the center of the chamber bottoms. As the water continues to fall through the hole a vortex (14, 28) spinning in its proper hemispheric direction will begin to drill its way down through the water until water passing through said vortex begins to be rapidly ejected horizontally out of the bottom of the hole rather than simply falling through the hole. The power inherent in the possible 700 percent or more increase in speed of the liquid as a result having been through the vortex is tapped by car air filter shaped flywheel turbine blades (18, 30) that extend up around the special depressed bowl at the bottom of the respective vortex chambers and turned into circular motion. Motion from the top chambers perform the work of the machine while motion from the bottom vortex chamber is used to spin a water return pump (40) that performs the anti-gravity requirements of the machine. The pull to start (34, 36) part of the process takes place as soon as water passing through the recirculation pump controlling vortex changes direction to horizontal. This instantly gets the flywheel up to a good speed. A good speed will at the very least keep the process going. To aid in achieving the necessary minimum speed, water that falls through the hole at the top of the recirculation pump controlling mold shaped vortex chamber first enters the chamber through a channel (24) created by the moving inner mold shape and is speeded up by built in propellers and is powered by the flywheel turbine above it. This will increase the speed of the falling water forcing it through the channel and rapidly increasing the both the formation of the vortex and maximum use of the total power potential. In order to create a Coriolis Force Reacting Vortex Circulation, water entering the vortex must enter from the outside bottom of the vortex chamber. To my mind and as is the stated purpose of this device, this process will create a natural and sustainable flow of water which for all intents and purposes amounts to me, Gregory Stuart GOrDon, having have created a perpetual motion machine.
Patent Pending USPTO #62629606
Patent Pending USPTO #62629606
List of Parts – Figure One
10. Top Vortex Chamber
12. Circulating Body of Water
16. Water Blocking Turbine Housing
18. Car Air Filter Shaped Flywheel Turbine
20. Horizontally Ejected Falling Water
22. Generators a and b.
24 Mold Shaped Channel with Moving Fan Styled Interior Surface
26. Circulating Body of Water
30. Car Air Filter Shaped Turbine
36. Cord Handle
40. 40 Electro – Mechanical Pump
42. Return Water Pipe with possible one way valve endings
Patent Pending USPTO #62629606